What Makes a Family? (KS1/KS2)[song ID:7117880] Topic: Diversity, Family, Inclusion, PSHE

Celebrate the diverse famillies at your school.

Originally commissioned by SingUp.org this song celebrates all different types of families and reassures children that whatever their family make up, the most important thing is having somebody who loves you.

Great for PSHE lessons, topics about "Me/Families" and an inclusive song to sing in assemblies.

Your Tutor

Al Start
Al Start

Hello, I'm Al. I started Go Kid Music in 2015 because I believe we need more great age-appropriate songs for children and their families. I used to be a Play Coordinator for the local authority, lecture at Brighton University and have trained in play, creative learning and child development. I studied music at Brighton Institute of Modern Music in 2003 and gained a distinction in Songwriting & Modern Composition. I have toured extensively and produce music and events for families. I teach singing and ukulele in schools where I try out all the songs in the club so you know they will go down a storm with your kids!"

What's Included

First Section
Available in days
days after you join

Frequently Asked Questions

How long do I have access to the resources?
After purchasing, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the resources?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Is there a more cost-effective way to access more of your songs?
Yes! You can buy the songs individually, or you can sign up for the School Membership which starts at just £120 (+vat) a year for access to ALL our songs, videos and teaching resources for your entire school for a whole year. Re-new your subscription annually to continue to access everything as the collection grows and grows. Search School Membership on this website, or email Al at [email protected].

Get started now!