The Cake Song (I Love Cake!) Teaching Pack (EY/KS1/KS2) Topic: Cakes, Baking, Cooking, Healthy Eating [CCLI Song ID: 7181519]

This bluegrass style song features banjo and speeds up at the end for added fun, is all about baking.

Here’s a great children’s song all about baking! This funny and popular song goes down a treat (just like a fairy cake) with children in Early Years through to Key Stage 2. They love the actions and the way the song gets faster and faster at the end!

Ideal for topics on cooking, baking, ingredients or just as a fun song to get everyone joining in and having fun singing and signing. Makes a great warm-up song and great for assembly.

This song is also super-easy to play on the ukulele! Al teaches this to children and it is very popular!

We have included the ukulele teaching materials too!

Your Tutor

Al Start
Al Start

Hello, I'm Al. I started Go Kid Music in 2015 because I believe we need more great age-appropriate songs for children and their families. I used to be a Play Coordinator for the local authority, lecture at Brighton University and have trained in play, creative learning and child development. I studied music at Brighton Institute of Modern Music in 2003 and gained a distinction in Songwriting & Modern Composition. I have toured extensively and produce music and events for families. I teach singing and ukulele in schools where I try out all the songs in the club so you know they will go down a storm with your kids!"

Frequently Asked Questions

How long do I have access to the resources?
After buying, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the resources?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.

Get started now!