The Dinosaur Dance Teaching Pack (EY/KS1) Topic: Dinosaurs, Museums, Dancing/Action Song [CCLI Song ID: 7181524]

This catchy song is ideal for your Dinosaur Topic!

Here is a song which does exactly what it says on the tin! Is your topic this term …dinosaurs?? Then you need this brilliantly fun and simple song for children as young as Early Years, Reception and Key Stage 1.

Teaching Pack includes:

- Split screen song video showing Makaton signs & simple percussion parts

- Audio to download: track & backing track (mp3 files)

- Lyric sheet with guitar chords

- Teaching notes

It's dinosaury, funny, silly, yucky and full of actions – it even has dinosaur dance moves at the end! Great for topic work in the classroom or for assemblies and performances.

This Teaching Pack is part of the materials you have access to as a member of the Go Kid Music Schools Membership program. Great value at £10 per month for whole school access to all of our schools' resources.

Take a look HERE for more info.

Or simply buy this individual song pack below.

Your Tutor

Al Start
Al Start

Hello, I'm Al. I started Go Kid Music in 2015 because I believe we need more great age-appropriate songs for children and their families. I used to be a Play Coordinator for the local authority, lecture at Brighton University and have trained in play, creative learning and child development. I studied music at Brighton Institute of Modern Music in 2003 and gained a distinction in Songwriting & Modern Composition. I have toured extensively and produce music and events for families. I teach singing and ukulele in schools where I try out all the songs in the club so you know they will go down a storm with your kids!"

Frequently Asked Questions

Is this included in any memberships?
Yes! It is included in the rather excellent Schools Membership and also the Pre-school Membership. Check out those pages for more info and prices.
How do I get in touch with you?
We would love to hear from you! Email us at [email protected]

Get started now!